Older style two storey house, originally built in the early 1900’s. Fully self contained with all the comforts of home including the following facilities:
- Bedroom 1 – Queen bed (downstairs)
- Bedroom 2 – Queen and 2 singles (upstairs)
- Bedroom 3 – Queen and 2 singles (upstairs)
- Bedroom 4 – Queen and 1 single (upstairs)
- Bedroom 5 – 2 Singles (upstairs)
- Full kitchen & dining area including toaster, microwave, fridge and all crockery and cutlery etc.
- Two large living areas with lounges, TV and DVD players both with wood heater/open fire
- Dining room with open wood fire
- Private bathroom with walk in shower (upstairs)
- Second toilet (downstairs)
- Washing machine and dryer (downstairs)
- Patio overlooking the gardens towards the Derwent River
- All linen and towels supplied
- Plenty of parking just outside the house
Click here to check availability, any hot deals and/or place a booking.